Individual Tutoring ($65/hr, once a week; $50/hr, twice a week*)
- Free, no obligation consultation
- Personalized proposal listing goals, objectives and tutoring tools
- Regular parent updates
- Low pressure, engaging environment
- Available in my Springfield home or online via Skype and GoogleDocs
*I believe no family should forego tutoring because the cost is prohibitive. Please contact me to discuss options.
Group Tutoring (price varies; see below)
- Receive the same services as those listed above, plus
- Opportunities for collaborative writing
- Opportunities for critical discussion
- Peer interaction
- Reduced prices
- 2 students: $45/student/hr
- 3 students: $35/student/hr
- 4 students: $30/student/hr
College Essay Writing Assistance and Essay Review
For students and families constrained by time or distance, I offer online editing and composition review. Past clients have included seniors applying to colleges, underclassmen submitting essays or stories for contests, and students of all grade levels seeking a second opinion on an assignment prior to its submission.
- Quick turnaround (usually within 48 hours, often less)
- Thorough review
- Hourly charge
Classes and Workshops for homeschool groups
The Writing Well provides middle and high school students with the opportunity to expand personal knowledge while interacting with other young adults. I offer small classes and workshops for students to develop new skills, strengthen existing talents and prepare for new academic experiences. I also offer parent workshops designed to inspire and inform you as your child’s primary educator. Classes and workshops can be held at my home in Springfield, Virginia or at the location of your choice.
Contact email@example.com for more information.